Terms and Conditions
We value our clients immensely, without you we cannot operate. We have set up these terms and conditions because we are a small business and we want to stick around to keep taking care of your nails. These T & Cs help us to help you!
BOOKINGS & CONFIRMATIONS
Bookings are locked in with the correct amount of time to fulfill your booked treatments. Please remember to let us know if you need any polish removal or if you would like to add nail art. You can decide the type or style of foils/art at your appointment but by letting us know, we can lock in enough time to do this for you.
Failing to confirm attendance will result in your appointment being cancelled. We must receive confirmation by our automated system; replying ‘yes’ to your confirmation message sent 48 hours prior, shall confirm your position.
We will attempt to contact clients three times before cancelling appointments if there is no confirmation. If we do not hear from you by 12pm on the business day, prior to the day of your scheduled appointment, it will unfortunately need to be cancelled (i.e. If your appointment is on Friday and you have not confirmed your appointment by 12pm Thursday, and after we have tried to contact you 3 times then will have to cancel your appointment to offer the spot to another client).
We understand that sometimes things ‘come up’ that mean you need to cancel your appointment with us. However, by notifying us as early as possible, allows us to try and fill your vacant appointment.
We ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel or reschedule.
If cancellations are made after 5pm the day prior or on the day of your scheduled appointment 100% of your booking will be charged to your client card. Please note there is no one attending calls after hours, hence contact must be made before the end of the working day; late notice is seen as an on the day cancellation.
Any outstanding fee will need to be settled strictly within 14 days. Failure to do so will result in being unable to reschedule.
Group Booking Reservations and Cancellations
For parties of 3 or more, we require credit card information to hold appointments. If you need
to cancel or change your booking, please let us know at least 72 hours prior to the booking. If a
group of three or more cancel without notice, or fail to attend their booking, a charge of 50% of
the full price of services originally scheduled will be charged.
COURTESY + CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY
Running late to your appointment puts stress on our technician’s schedule. Please notify us as soon as possible to see if we can accommodate your late arrival.
- Your technician will determine if they can still fit you in, but may have to reduce treatment to prevent interrupting other client appointments.
- Please do not show up late & to ask for a reduced treatment, while expecting to be charged for the lesser time.
- When making a booking we designate the correct time for each client, if you request additional treatments, please discuss with your therapist to see if this can be accommodated.
- Letting us know ahead of time if there is a possibility of needing to reschedule is much appreciated. It is likely we can accommodate moving you to a more appropriate time if several days’ notice is given.
- It is the client’s responsibility to make sure we have correct contact details when booking. Please provide us with more than one contact number if your regular contact is often unattended.
- If you act in any way that is abusive towards employees, we have the right to deny service & to ask clients to leave the premises.
We have an ethics policy that our therapists exercise in unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances—this involves things such as personal injury that prevents clients from getting to appointments, death, debilitating sickness or disease, or any other potential emergencies that are genuine and prevent clients from attending.
Examples of situations that are NOT acceptable & will require cancelation fees:
- Forgetting appointments
- Mismanaging schedules or double booking
- Running late & missing your appointment
- Last minute work roster changes
We do our best to accommodate last minute changes; however because of the demand on our technicians we only provide a tight window for genuine circumstances.
- We’re happy to accommodate mothers with children; however there are things to keep in mind. It is always best if possible to find a babysitter, so you can enjoy the service without unpredictable interruptions.
- We required children to stay by their parent’s side to prevent unfortunate accidents, or the disruption of other technicians and clients.
- Children must not touch any instruments or equipment in the studio for health, safety and sterilization reasons. We discourage children sitting on your lap, we’re unable to move your hands appropriately & sudden moving children can be dangerous.
- Please do not bring food items that are sticky and messy such as lollies. From our experience food residue ends up all over the salon. Little sticky fingers are unhygienic, & takes time away from our technicians who need to clean & disinfect the studio afterwards. We request for mothers to bring a blanket to help contain food mess.
- However in all of this, most children we encounter are excellent, but these are some things to keep in mind to make everyone’s visit more pleasurable!